Monday, January 24, 2011

It Seems Impossible. No Way. Gotta Be a Scam. …But What if it’s Not? Please, God, Please MAKE IT REAL.

Everyone who hears about the Iraqi Dinar (IQD) investment runs through this process.  Those of us who are heavily invested comb the websites, the chat rooms, the fora for scraps of truth that will lead us to believe it will happen.  You can tell by the tens of thousands of views in these places every day.  We SO want it to happen.  We SO want Santa to bring that shiny new bike.  We SO want to be set for life.  Right?

Here I am with my pal RV.  Go, RV, Go!
This blog is intended to be a commentary on the whole Iraqi Dinar Phenomenon.  It is NOT A NEWS SOURCE.  I have no gatherers of intel.  But, I have been following the “sources” long enough to be able to form some opinions.  I will use my experience as a journalist to sort through the junk (which is most of what’s out there) and present, in my view, observations.  I’ll point up trends if I find any, point out silliness, reveal  apparent inconsistencies, and I’ll take the pulse of my fellow Dinarmaniacs.. 

I hope to be a sympathetic reporter of how the Dinar Phenomenon is affecting people – their hopes, their needs, their desires.  What will YOU do with an instant fortune?  Share your dreams HERE. 

It is important to state that this site is independent.  We will applaud the successes of the information gathers but we will not hesitate to chastise them when they earn it.  We will be merciless with pumpers and bogus sources.  And though we may cite material from other Dinar sites, you will not see ads for dinar dealers. 

Comments are openly sought and welcome.  We will monitor them, however, and will not tolerate any bad language or pejorative slurs.  Your participation is treasured.  We reserve the right to correct your spelling and grammar. 

That said, we hope you find this blog entertaining, informative and worthwhile.  Let’s get started…
(hat tip to R2D2 for the excellent image)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments.